|To hold you over, here's a picture of me with Buster, a short-beaked common dolphin.|
I'm not sure how much traffic I will be getting to this blog, since I have it linked in many different places and I try to inform people when I make new post. Hopefully, they will be curious enough to see what this blog is about. I thought I would whip up a small preview of what I have planned for the next several posts and list the topics that will be discussed. So... here is a list to preview what's to come for this blog in the near future.
- DRU - Dolphin Robotic Unit
- A robotic dolphin and it's implications for research
- Public Aquariums
- The importance of public aquariums and how they impact people
- Education of conservation through video games
- A brief overview of a video game series called 'Endless Ocean' and how it can help people's awareness of marine conservation
- Documentary mini-series about cetaceans
- A dream documentary that would be a scale of something like 'Blue Planet' or 'Life'
- Web series about aquariums
- A planned, mapped out series I hope to start in 2012 about the aquariums in America
- Evolution of Cetaceans
- A general overview of the history of cetacean evolution and my opinions on recent findings
- Marine Life Art
- This may be a weekly series of photos, drawings, and paintings that I find to share with you, some of which may be my own
- More Closer Encounters
- Like this article, there will be more, of both other people's experiences and my own.